"Pickled Crab in Coconut Cream"
Thai Sea Food Blog : Ingredients
- 2 cups pickled crabs
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 tbsp. thinly sliced spur chilli
- 1/2 cup shredded green mango
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. thinly sliced shallot
- fresh greens, cucumbers, and white turmeric
Thai Sea Food Blog : Preparation
1. Wash the crabs well, remove the shell, chop into quarters, and set aside.
2. Heat the coconut cream in a frying pan untill the oil comes to the surface; then ,add the crabs and pork and cook with stirring until they are done.
3. Add the chilli and shallot, and fish sauce and sugar to taste, sprinkle with the mango, and remove from the heat.
4. Serve with cucumber, white turmeric, and greens.